Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Interview with Mark Endert

Hey everyone -- next Monday the 16th, I'll be interviewing producer, engineer, and mixer Mark Endert. You may not think you know his work, but yes you do! He's mixed some great albums like Gavin Degraw's Chariot, Train's award winning album Save Me, San Francisco with the hot single "Hey Soul Sister," as well as albums and songs from Kate Voegele, Maroon 5, Phantom Planet, Vertical Horizon, Madonna, the Fray, Dave Barnes, Chris Tomlin, and more! This guy is a monster mixing engineer, so if you have any questions for him, please leave them in the comments or email them to me at recordingloungepodcast@gmail.com

I have a slew of my own questions, but I'll try to answer others you may have! Look forward to the show being posted on iTunes next week.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment